- Shalini Kaleeswaran, Anirudh Santhiar, Aditya Kanade, Sumit Gulwani Semi-supervised verified feedback generation 24th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE), 2016.
- Anirudh Santhiar, Shalini Kaleeswaran, Aditya Kanade Efficient race detection in the presence of programmatic event loops 25th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA), 2016. Practical impact
- Pallavi Maiya, Rahul Gupta, Aditya Kanade, Rupak Majumdar Partial order reduction for event-driven multi-threaded programs 22nd International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS), 2016.
- Ivan Gavran, Filip Niksic, Aditya Kanade, Rupak Majumdar, Viktor Vafeiadis Rely/guarantee reasoning for asynchronous programs 26th International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR), 2015.
- Mohammed Afraz, Diptikalyan Saha, Aditya Kanade P3: Partitioned path profiling 10th Joint Meeting of the European Software Engineering Conference and
the ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE), 2015.
- Jay Thakkar, Aditya Kanade Non-deterministic transducer models of retransmission protocols over noisy channels Information Processing Letters (IPL), Volume 115, 2015.
- Anirudh Santhiar, Omesh Pandita, Aditya Kanade Mining unit tests for discovery and migration of math APIs (MathFinder) ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), 2014.
- Pallavi Maiya, Aditya Kanade, Rupak Majumdar Race detection for Android applications (DroidRacer) 35th ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI), 2014.
- Shalini Kaleeswaran, Varun Tulsian, Aditya Kanade, Alessandro Orso MintHint: Automated synthesis of repair hints (MintHint) 36th IEEE and ACM SIGSOFT International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), 2014. (Teaser video on youtube)
- Varun Tulsian, Aditya Kanade, Rahul Kumar, Akash Lal, Aditya Nori MUX: Algorithm selection for software model checkers 11th IEEE TCSE and ACM SIGSOFT Working Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR), 2014.
- Jay Thakkar, Aditya Kanade, Rajeev Alur Transducer-based algorithmic verification of retransmission protocols over noisy channels 2013 IFIP Joint Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Systems (33rd FORTE/15th FMOODS), 2013.
- Anirudh Santhiar, Omesh Pandita, Aditya Kanade Discovering math APIs by mining unit tests (MathFinder) 16th EATCS International Conference on Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering (FASE), 2013.
- Pranavadatta Devaki, Aditya Kanade Static analysis for checking data format compatibility of programs 32nd IARCS Annual Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS), 2012.
- Aditya Kanade, Rajeev Alur, Sriram Rajamani, G. Ramalingam Representation dependence testing using program inversion 18th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on
Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE), 2010.
- Aditya Kanade, Rajeev Alur, Franjo Ivančić, S. Ramesh, Sriram Sankaranarayanan, K.C. Shashidhar Generating and analyzing symbolic traces of Simulink/Stateflow models (Prototype tool)
21st International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV), 2009.
- Aditya Kanade, Amitabha Sanyal, Uday P. Khedker Validation of GCC optimizers through trace generation (SPOTS) Software Practice and Experience (SPE), Volume 39, Number 6, 2009.
- Rajeev Alur, Aditya Kanade, S. Ramesh, K.C. Shashidhar Symbolic analysis for improving simulation coverage of Simulink/Stateflow models 8th ACM and IEEE International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT), 2008. ACM SIGBED EMSOFT best paper award
- Rajeev Alur, Aditya Kanade, Gera Weiss Ranking automata and games for prioritized requirements 20th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV), 2008.
- Aditya Kanade, Amitabha Sanyal, Uday P. Khedker Structuring optimizing transformations and proving them sound (SPOTS) Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science (ENTCS), Volume 176, Number 3, 2007.
- Aditya Kanade, Amitabha Sanyal, Uday P. Khedker A PVS based framework for validating compiler optimizations (SPOTS) 4th IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods (SEFM), 2006.
- Aditya Kanade, Uday P. Khedker, Amitabha Sanyal Heterogeneous fixed points with application to points-to analysis 3rd AAFS Asian Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems (APLAS), 2005